vendredi 3 juillet 2015

Android:How to convert a specific Row in SQLite Database to a file like html or docx or pdf?

I am woking on an Applicaion which takes Input it form of text and Images and stores it into Database. Considering a program which have two images in input and two text fields. How can i then pull out just one entire specific Row from the database and convert it Into some file like .docx or .pdf or more preferable a .html form.

I've tried to do that but only was able to create a text file using the BufferedWriter methods which had all the text fields from the database but I want images too.

Please if someone have the solution to my answer please provide a code to with clear explanation.I m more than just a beginner, more close to a category called Noob. Please help me out with that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire