mardi 31 mars 2015

Windows Mobile Cordova - Word Wrap Select Menu Option

I am building a Windows mobile Application through Cordova. I have a Select menu where I have some 8 options which are to be displayed, of which the last option has lengthy text. These values are Static and are coming from Sqlite Database. Now the last option (Other [e.g. Donors;Corpora)is coming out and is not getting displayed completely as show in the picture. enter image description here


How do I word wrap the text there ?


The css I am using is



.disaster {
word-wrap:break-word;
}
.disaster option{
word-wrap:break-word;
}


The Html code I am Using is



<select name="select-disaster" id="select-disaster" class="disaster"></select>


Based upon the id I am getting the select options from the Sqlite database.


Please tell me how to do the Word wrap for this in Windows 8 Mobile Phone ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire