lundi 29 juin 2015

SQLite unable to load DLL 'sqlite3' on Windows Phone 8.1

I have a Windows Phone 8.1 project (HTML/CSS) with another C# Windows Phone 8.1 class library project. I've installed the VSIX for SQLite, and added a reference. I've also added references to SQLite.Net

Project References

I'm compiling in x86, but when I debug my code and open a connection var connection = new SQLite.Net.SQLiteConnection(new SQLite.Net.Platform.WinRT.SQLitePlatformWinRT(), "messages.db"); I get the following exception.

{System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at SQLite.Net.Platform.WinRT.SQLite3.SetDirectory(UInt32 directoryType, String directoryPath) at SQLite.Net.Platform.WinRT.SQLiteApiWinRT..ctor() at SQLite.Net.Platform.WinRT.SQLitePlatformWinRT..ctor()

Should the sqlite3 DLL already been added via the Visual Studio extension? Well I read on the github page that the library has zero dependencies, outside of the compiled sqlite library. So I tried to add a reference to the compiled library. I got met with this error.

enter image description here

So I've got one last trick up my sleeve, lets just dump the file into the bin output folder...but I still receive the same 'DLL not found exception'. I've even tried adding the file to the project and setting it to "Copy Always" to the bin folder.

I've grown incredibly frustrated and weary trying to resolve this (it's been 5 days of trial and error, research, searching the net, etc) so please, be a coding a hero and post a solution to this madness. Seems like every blog on the internet had managed to get this to work, but I can't.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire