samedi 28 novembre 2015

To create registration form using C# and SQLite

I would like to create a simple registration form for WINDOWS application. I am using SQLite database which can be embedded into the project as I need to create a .exe file and mail it to my friend.

Now my registration form has 2 text boxes.

textBox1 for name

textBox2 for password

I need to insert these 2 values into the table and I have written the following code.

using Finisar.SQLite;

namespace Task_Sa

{

public partial class Form2 : Form {

    string connectionString;
    public Form2()
    {
        InitializeComponent();
        connectionString = @"Data Source=database.db;Version=3;New=True;Compress=True;";
    }

    private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

        using (SQLiteConnection sqlite_conn = new SQLiteConnection(connectionString))
           {

               SQLiteCommand cmd = new SQLiteCommand();

               cmd.CommandText = @"INSERT INTO TaskTable(UserName,PassWord) values(@userName,@passWord)";
               cmd.Connection = sqlite_conn;
               cmd.Parameters.Add(new SQLiteParameter("@userName",textBox1.Text));  -> ERROR

here I am getting the error as the parameters are not matching. 2 parameters should be of type string and dbType. Please help me to complete the code in this regard. I have copied and pasted SQLite dll file in debug folder of my project and I also have used the " using Finisar.SQLite; " name space.

           }

    }


}

}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire