samedi 27 février 2016

export import a table in sqlite db to email in Android

I have a DB. It has 3 tables.

I am working on activity which has a feature to export table from DB and send to email.

When i click on the Export function:

Task 1 . It has to make a .csv file of table 2 .

Task 2. Then in the activity screen, i need to show the .csv file as attached object(like insert obj feature of Excel) . The page need to show the attached file icon.

Task 3. When i type the email id and Click send. It had to send the file to the email.

To do this , my initial investigation i found.

1 . for Task 1, i can use opencsv jar file. But i am not sure how to make csv of only table 2.

  1. For task 2, I am not sure how to show the attached .csv file on the screen like an icon

  2. For task 3, I hope I can use the

    Intent sendIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND); sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "Person Details"); sendIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, u1); sendIntent.setType("text/html"); startActivity(sendIntent);

Am i correct. Kindly help me for Task 1 and Task 2 specifically.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire