jeudi 26 février 2015

How can I make SQLite work on Windows 10?

Yo,


So I've been developing a Universal Windows Store app in Visual Studio 2013 on one machine, and wanted to continue developing it on an another machine running Windows 10 Technical Preview.


The problem is that in Visual Studio 2015 Preview there is a new C++ Redistributable package version (2015), and the latest SQLite requires version 2013, so that particular reference is missing. I can build the project, it deploys successfully, but there is an exception saying it can't load sqlite3.dll. I'm assuming this is because of the missing Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2013. I tried downloading it, but the entry is still missing from the Add reference dialog under Extensions, where it is seen on VS 2013.


Any experience of making it work? Any insider info on when SQLite will work for Windows 10?


Cheers


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire