samedi 7 mars 2015

Open prepopulated SQLite dtabase in Cordova (for android) and Visual Studio

I'm working with Visual Studio 2013 and the Cordova Tools package.


I have most of my app working, and I'm now ready to add the DB logic. I have a DB full of quotes, and I need to tie that into the app.


Following this link: adding dynamic data with SQLite


I was able to get SQLite to talk to a DB (using the sqlitePlugin) However, I can't figure out how to use a pre-populated DB. It always created a new empty DB. I've found several articles on the web that keep saying "put the db in the www folder"... but the Cordova project doesn't have a www folder.


Putting the SQLite DB file in the root doesn't work, and I tried using a path and putting it in a sub-dir. No luck there either.


Has anyone been able to make this work?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire