dimanche 31 mai 2015

Exception came in old version of application and not rectifying in new version?

I have created one application in that I made some mistake so when I am storing into database it is getting some error.

After I changed my program code and uploaded into playstore and users is updating but now also it is showing same error. where the problem is coming I didn't get, I thought that the table is not updating so my database onUpgrade method is like this

@Override
    public void onUpgrade(SQLiteDatabase db, int oldVersion, int newVersion) {
         db.execSQL("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS " + TABLE_CONTACTS);       
            // Create tables again
            onCreate(db);   
    }

how can I update the table means drops the old table and creates new table, then my application data that is stored in database will be lost I don't want loss of data.I am little bit confused, is there any change(option) like uninstall the application and install again from store side.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire