vendredi 29 mai 2015

how to configure entity framework 6 for sqlite in visual studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013, .net framework 4.5.x Entity Framework 6.x for SQLite.

I want to configure my winform application for SqLite with Entity Framework 6.x.

I tried some solutions, but no one is straight forward for the specific system requirement. There is some questions similar this, but in all they are asking to resolve their problem. My point is that, I want a neat step by step process to do this, so that people can get a straight forward way for this thing.

Currently I have installed data provided for .net framework 4.5.1 from here and entity framework 6.0.2 for sqlite from nuget. But when I am adding Ado .Net Entity Data Model, there is no provider listed for sqlite db connection.

enter image description here

I want the best way (step by step described, if possible with screen shots) to configure entity framework 6.x for sqlite. So that everyone can use this way.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire