jeudi 11 juin 2015

SQLITE3 Rotate Rows into columns

I am trying to make a SQLITE3 query that joins two tables and then groups results together without losing columns.

Table A is a normal table, and Table B is supposed to be a dynamic array that Table A can use.

I am trying to get something like this to output a_attr1|a_attr2|a_attr3|b_index1|b_value1|b_index2|b_value2|b_index3|b_value3

Instead I am getting... a_attr1|a_attr2|a_attr3|b_index3|b_value3

Any idea how I can tweak my query to do that?

CREATE TABLE A
(
  a_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY UNIQUE,
  a_attr1 INTEGER,
  a_attr2 INTEGER,
  a_attr3 VARCHAR,
);

CREATE TABLE B
(
    a_id INTEGER,
    b_index INTEGER,
    b_value INTEGER
);

CREATE VIEW myView AS
SELECT a_attr1, a_attr2, a_attr3, b_index, b_value
FROM A AS A
LEFT JOIN B AS B ON A.a_id = B.a_id
GROUP BY A.a_id;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire