jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Add a phonegap plugin to phonegap eclipse project developed with MDS

I am developing an android app with phonegap in eclipse. The app development is nearly at the end and now I'm stuck at a point.
The app has a lot of static data to show the user and hence I created an sqlite db according to reigndesign's approach and now I need to open that db through phonegap.
But after alot of internet browsing and verifying with alot of stackoverflow answers, I found that the best way to do that is to install a plugin (The other way I found is to copying the database to the location where phonegap can access it, but even though I could successfully implemented that, still the phonegap is unable to find and open that database).
I searched for many plugins and I found a few good ones and I'm trying to install them into my already coded phonegap project in eclipse.(I coded with MDS Phonegap plugin for phonegap). When I'm trying to install the plugins from CLI, I'm getting an error saying that it's not a cordova project (Reason might be I started coding it through MDS).
I downloaded the plugins and I'm trying to install a plugin to the project by manually copying, java classes to src folder, js files to www folder and so on. But after I copied all the files to my project, there are a lot of errors in the plugin's java class file (ex., it cannot find 'CordovaPlugin' class, org.apache.cordova.CallbackContext and so on).
I need any help regarding, either how to open a prepopulated sqlite db from eclipse phonegap without a plugin or how to install a plugin successfully in eclipse, without getting errors. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Note: I already searched alot to resolve this issue and even the answers that I already found on stackoverflow related to my problem are not working.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire