jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Appcelerator Titanium - Database.install() doesn't working

I'm trying to install sqlite database on native android project. I got the error :

"Cannot call method 'install' of undefined (78:file:///android_asset/Resources/HTML/index.html)"

I tried to call it in different way using a simple js script in the index.html :

    function InstallNULL()
    {
        var db = Titanium.Database.install('dbMacFast', 'dbMacFast');
        if(db != null) alert('dbMacFast works');
    }

    function InstallDB()
    {
        var db = Titanium.Database.install('dbMacFast.db', 'dbMacFast');
        if(db != null) alert('dbMacFast.db works');
    }

    function InstallSQLITE()
    {
        var db = Titanium.Database.install('dbMacFast.sqlite', 'dbMacFast');
        if(db != null) alert('dbMacFast.sqlite works');
    }

Functions are called with buttons and I've put my database in the same folder than my index.html to be sure there is no path problem...

Thanks for help !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire