mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Adding sqlite database: No such file or directory

I wan't to add a sqlite file to preload data for my app. I created this file and copied it into the project directory. I added it to Copy Bundle Resources and copy files. But when I wan't to use this file I get an error saying that there is no such file. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. The code is listed below:

NSURL *preloadURL = [NSURL fileURLWithPath:[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"CookBookData" ofType:@"sqlite"]] ;

if (![[NSFileManager defaultManager] copyItemAtURL:preloadURL toURL:storeURL error:&error]) {
    NSLog(@"Couldn't preload data, error: %@", error);
}

The error:

2015-07-29 15:42:34.342 CookBook v1[2897:24912] Couldn't preload data, error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (Cocoa error 4.)" UserInfo=0x7fe4a35275d0 {NSSourceFilePathErrorKey=/Users/user/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/.../data/Containers/Bundle/Application/.../CookBook http://ift.tt/1Sgcukz, NSUserStringVariant=( Copy ), NSDestinationFilePath=/Users/user/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/.../Documents/CookBookModel 2.sqlite, NSFilePath=/Users/user/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/.../data/Containers/Bundle/Application/.../CookBook http://ift.tt/1Sgcukz, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fe4a35145d0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory"}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire