vendredi 30 octobre 2015

A rudimentry way to store comments on a proposal webpage using sqlite

I am a software engineer but very new to database and I am trying to hack up a tool to show some demo. I have an apache server which serves a simple web page full of tables. Each Row in the table has a proposal id and a link to a web page where the proposal is explained. So just two columns.

----------------------
|  id    |  proposal |
|--------------------
|  1     |  foo.html |
|  2     |  bar.html |
----------------------

Now, I want to add a third column title Comments where a user can leave comments.

------------------------------------------------
|  id    |  proposal |  Comments               |
|-----------------------------------------------
|  1     |  foo.html | x: great idea !         |
|        |           | y: +1                   |
|  2     |  bar.html | z: not for this release |
------------------------------------------------

I just want to quickly hack up something to show this as a demo and get feedback. I am planning to use sqlite to create a table per id and store the userid, comments in the table. People can add comment at the same time. I am planning to use lock to perform operation on the sqlite database. I am not worried about scaling just want to show and get feedback. Do you guys see any major flaw in this implementation ? There are similar questions. But I am looking for a simplest possible implementation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire