jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Convert query result to byte array

I am using PSSQLite module to read a database, though it returns an array of type object

IsPublic IsSerial Name                                     BaseType
-------- -------- ----                                     --------
True     True     Object[]                                 System.Array

I'd like to convert that to a byte array, I tried casting it but all I get back is errors, any suggestions?

This is my query

$value = Invoke-SqliteQuery -DataSource $filePath -Query "SELECT data FROM table" |
         Format-Table -HideTableHeaders

EDIT: The output data is in the following format:

{1, 0, 0, 0, 208, 140, 157, 223, 1 ...}

Essentially the numbers are meant to be byte values, thus the output would be

1 0 0 0 208 140 ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire