mardi 5 mai 2015

SQlite not returning all values in c#

I have a search box that narrows the search down as you type. For some reason it doesn't return all the values when typing. For example, if I type 724.1 it displays the 8 results i have limited it to. If I type 724.6 it narrows it down to the 724.6 only.

I believe there is something wrong with my query. I haven't found anything in the code when debugging that would cause this.

This is my query

SELECT MATCHINFO([CacheTable], 'p'), * 
FROM [CacheTable] 
where ([CacheTable] MATCH @0)  
ORDER BY [SearchText] = @1 DESC,
    [SearchText] LIKE @2 DESC,
    [SearchText] ASC,  
    MATCHINFO([CacheTable], 'p') DESC ;

The @1 @2 I believe are returning values set by the code. I'm not even 100% sure what this query is doing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire