jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Can an SQLite database be created on Ubuntu and then transferred and used on Android? [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I am trying to install a pre-built SQLite database as per the following suggestions:

http://ift.tt/1QbECRd

I am getting errors when I try to open the database. More specifically, I am having to split the file and cat the fragments together on the android device and use them. This seems to succeed but then one sees errors when the Android app tries to use the database.

On first launch, it just says the first table to be tried cannot be found. Later launches say things like:

Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabaseCorruptException: database disk image is malformed (code 11)

But I realized I am creating the database file on my laptop, running Ubuntu 14.04, and trying to use it on Android systems.

Is the problem with how I am constructing the database, copying it, or putting it back together? Or is it that I cannot built it on another OS and then use it on Android? I do not see anything which says I should not be able to do this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire