vendredi 4 septembre 2015

How do I install SQLite for use in a Universal Windows App targetting UAP v10

I'm trying to get SQLite working in a Universal Windows App targeting UAP v10 using Visual Studio 2015 (RTM).

I've installed the Visual Studio Extension, "SQLite for Universal App Platform" and referenced it (and "Visual C++ 2015 Runtime for Universal Windows Platform Apps") from my project.

I've then added System.Data.SQLite via NuGet, which appears to work as a reference to it gets added to my project and I don't see any error messages. However, I don't appear to get any DLLs added to my project through this process.

Upon further investigation, it looks as though the System.Data.SQLite NuGet package is actually empty, but lists the following as dependencies...

  1. System.Data.SQLite.Core
  2. System.Data.SQLite.Linq
  3. System.Data.SQLite.EF6

So - I tried adding each one of these through the Package Manager Console and received the following error...

Install-Package : System.Data.SQLite.Core 1.0.98.1 is not compatible with UAP,Version=v10.0.

This seems like a fairly conclusive error message. So what do I do now... is SQLite actually supported for Windows 10 Universal Apps at the moment or not? Documentation I can find on the web seems pretty contradictory or at least seems to imply that I should be able to do what I'm trying to do.

Any help / pointers would be appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire