jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Implementing data analysis online

Here is my question:

Could you please guide me a little bit where to start:

1) I have an excel table with all my variables and values for them (about 100)
2) I need to implement a basic formula I have to count the best option after a user picked one or few variables using data within the table
3) I need to put this into a website wrap

a) I have HTML and CSS experience, and a little bit of JavaScript and PHP understanding.

Questions:
1) Should I create a script using PHP, JavaScript or something else? The goal is simple: User picks one or few variables and the script the best option from the rest using stats provided
2) How should I host the array? Some specific format? It will require some editing in numbers later down the road on a constant basis

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire