vendredi 4 septembre 2015

SQLite db file don't exist in databases folder (cordova by using visual studion 2015)

everyone,

Because I was using visual studio 2015, I use ddms bat file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools) to view db file, and I encounter a problem that I can't find my SQLite db file**(TodoDB.db)** in data/data/myAPP_Name/databases/ folder, there is only one db file named barcode-scanner-history.db instead of my db(TodoDB.db)

Also, I find a Datebase.db in data/data/myAPP_Name/app_webview/databases/ and I find out that the content inside the db file is schema of TodoDB.db

<table>
  <tr>
    <td>id</td>
    <td>origin</td>
    <td>name</td>
    <td>description</td>
    <td>estimated_size</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>1</td>
    <td>file__0</td>
    <td>TodoDB</td>
    <td>db for Todo</td>
    <td>10485760</td>
  </tr>
</table>

By the way, I use the following code to create a sqlite db : *var dbSize = 10 * 1024 * 1024;* openDatabase("TodoDB", "1.0", "db for Todo", dbSize);

How can I find my db file(TodoDB.db)

Thanks!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire