jeudi 3 septembre 2015

SQLite: PreLoadSQLite_BaseDirectory ignored?

The documentation here indicates that I should be able to use a PreLoadSQLite_BaseDirectory environment variable in order to load the sqlite native libraries (x86\SQLite.Interop.dll and x64\SQLite.Interop.dll) from a different location other than that of the executing assembly.

However this seems to be completely ignored.

I am running an ASP.NET application using IIS Express. The workaround is to copy the x64 and x86 directories to C:\program files (x86)\IIS Express. This works fine and my application can then run, but I don't want to have to do this.

Anyone run into this issue?

The packages I have installed are:

SQLite.Net Extensions-PCL v1.3.0
SQLite.Net PCL - Win32 Platform v2.5.1
SQLite.net PCL v3.0.5
System.Data.SQLite Core (x86/x64) v1.0.96.0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire