mardi 29 décembre 2015

Database for Android App

How and where I can maintain my DB for my android app. I know we can use sqlite DB for android apps but, I don't have any idea of Storing the DB at some other location and then accessing it on the app.

Example Structure:

enter image description here

I want to know, where and how we can have DB at some different point of location, Do I need to buy space or rent? Or there are any other ways (Having DB Server at my own Desktop and accessing it via IP address. Will there be any difficulties or dependencies) I believe we can access it by creating a connection to the Db and writing queries to fetch by using Http Get and Post or Put methods.

If yes, then can we use SQL Server Management studio 2008 or what would be the simplest & the best to work with.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire