lundi 28 décembre 2015

sqlite 3 - lookup table value from another table with common ID's as reference

Master_table(scada_met_errors)

sub_table(turbine_errors)

Hey guys, Im working in sqlite 3, That im struggling for last few days to get values from sub_table to master_table. I searched many scripts but nothing helped me really. Here are 2 tables, one is master and another is sub. I wanted to pull 2 columns (error_description & error_category) from sub_table to master table., with the unique ID reference in both the table of "error_code" in Master table and "event_code" sub_table., I already have values filled in 12 columns out of 14 in my master table, i last 2 columns are emptied that needs to be filled with the reference of "error_code" and "event_code". I have seen many script related to this but nothing really worked, may be im missing something. pls help me on this as im not a big professional play but i wanted to build a good data base.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire