vendredi 29 avril 2016

Azure/Xamarin Mobile App Hangs at SyncContext.InitializeAsync

So, I had a working xamarin forms app that used azure mobile services. I upgraded the server side to use mobile app service and upgraded the nugets in my client to use the latest and greatest client codes.

I manually updated my test/ios simulator sqlite db to use the proper column names for the system properties since they dropped the double underscore prefix.

When I finally got it all built and tried to run in the ios 6/8.3 simulator it ran fine until it hit the InitializeAsync method. It doesn't throw (its in a try catch) and I let it run for a long time and it just sits there.

I then tried to change the db name so it would make it from scratch, which it did but still just hung. So I then tried to simplify it to a single table and took out my delegating handler so it was as basic as I could get it and it still just hangs.

Has anyone else had this problem? I am at a complete loss because I don't get an error. Not sure where to start.

Thanks.

1 commentaire: