jeudi 28 avril 2016

Connect SQLite with ASP.NET MVC with C#

Firstly, I am a noob with .net, c# , visual studio etc so sorry for the noob question. I have checked w3 schools mvc I also downloaded the sample Darin's Dimitrov application here: SQLite with ASP.NET MVC but i couldn't open it.

I have an SQLite database test.db with two tables: Customer & Address Adress table has CustomerID field as foreign id *a Customer can have many Addresses.

I want help and explanation to create an application in C# ASP.NET MVC, in which:

  1. I can run the basic operations (insert,update,delete,search)
  2. I can operate the basic validation of the database (unique, not null, etc)
  3. I can save massively in entity level (the customer's addresses are saved with the customer)
  4. The UI is user friendly, responsive (what should i use? bootstrap or such frameworks?) and one-click or no-click!!!

I'd prefer to use Visual Studio 2010 if it's easy/ preferable or else what would you suggest for such use?

Thank you a lot in advance..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire