jeudi 28 avril 2016

Class 'Users' Not found Laravel 4.2 Users::all();

I am just trying to have my users table printed out onto a page. I am getting a Class 'Users' Not found in Laravel 4.2 - I have dump-autoloaded and clear-compiled.

My users.php is:

<?php

use Illuminate\Auth\UserTrait;
use Illuminate\Auth\UserInterface;
use Illuminate\Auth\Reminders\RemindableTrait;
use Illuminate\Auth\Reminders\RemindableInterface;

class User extends Eloquent implements UserInterface, RemindableInterface {

use UserTrait, RemindableTrait;

/**
 * The database table used by the model.
 *
 * @var string
 */
protected $table = 'users';

/**
 * The attributes excluded from the model's JSON form.
 *
 * @var array
 */
protected $hidden = array('password', 'remember_token');
}

My controller file reads (ive redacted code -- the issue is 100% this portion of code, as it works if I just pass messages to the view:

<?php

class SearchController extends BaseController {

public function search()
{
    $search = Input::get("Search_Input");
    $search_terms = explode(",", $search);
    $search_query_type = Input::get("search_type");
    $search_type = 'null';

    if ($search_type === "Rep_Name") {
       $users = Users::all();
       return Redirect::to('/search')->with('users', $users);
     }
}

My search view has this code:

    @foreach($users as $name)
        
    @endforeach

My database has a users table and a Name row.

The laravel.log error I get is:

[2016-04-28 19:32:30] production.ERROR: exception 'Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException' with message 'Class 'Users' not found' in /home3/circates/public_html/jon/repform/app/controllers/SearchController.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Illuminate\Exception\Handler->handleShutdown()
#1 {main} [] []

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire