vendredi 29 avril 2016

Movie Reviews iOs Application Backend (Sqlite, API, Firebase)

I just started recently to learn iOs development.

I am trying to make a movie database app, the app will be about movies and tv shows information, reviews, ratings, etc Almost similar to IMDB

I will be targeting local arabic movies and tv shows thus I wouldn't be able to use the available API's like the open movies database api.

Can you please guide me how can I do it in this case.

Is it possible to use a database and refresh the data without the need to upload the app to the market and let the users download the new version, because I will let the users contribute to the data.

Do I need to develop a website with a database and create my own API

Would Firebase be an ideal solution to my case !

I appreciate any help you can provide to keep me move forward

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire