lundi 9 mai 2016

Android sync text and audio notes

In one activity the user will get quotes from him daily in text format. I am thinking the older quotes should be stored in his mobile whereas the user should be able to download new quotes as an when available. The same requirement with audio quotes in the second activity.

I want someone to point me the right direction. Currently, my confusion are:

  1. As in website do I need to make a purchase for the database space online. If yes provider recommendations please.
  2. How should I store the quote in text and audio format in the user mobile.
  3. How will I do the syncing with my online database and user database.
  4. What are the options which I can give my friend to upload new text and audio files.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire