lundi 31 août 2015

Deploy ASP.NET MVC app with SQLite to Azure web site

I have an ASP.NET MVC 5 application including a Web API 2 service, and I published it to my Azure Web Site. The static site works just fine - and the Web API worked, too, while I was serving dummy data.

Since I've added a SQLite database (in a .db3 file inside App_Data), I cannot call my Web API Service anymore - I just get a "An error occurred" message, and I can't seem to find out how to really figure out what's going wrong.

I also installed Elmah.MVC into my application, but when I try to navigate to http://ift.tt/1N54IHd, I get another error:

You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

OK, now I'm stuck - locally on my machine - of course - it all works just fine. But this whole Azure deployment story is a big mystery to me - still.

  1. How do I find any kind of error logs so I could begin to understand what's going on?
  2. Is there any way I can see the files in the file system that make up this app? I'd like to check if all the files I'm expecting to see are really in place

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire