lundi 2 mai 2016

Android - Already Loaded data not display when first time start the application from recent app

In my application, I have some data to display in the dashboard which are coming from the sqlite db. But when I put the app to the recent app and open the app from the recent app list on next day, those data don't display and showing the error message (that I set to show when there is no data in the sqlite).

To give a better idea about my issue, those are the basic steps.

  1. Install application
  2. Open Application
  3. Navigate through pages
  4. Keep the device
  5. Open Application on Next day
  6. Inspect the behaviour of Dashboard(No data showing)

I think android may auto kill the apps in the recent app.isn't it?.

How can I solve this issue?.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire