jeudi 5 mai 2016

C# Using data in a .sqlite file (not a .db)

So i'm kind of new to SQL and such however I have been using c# for a while. This is my first question on StackOverflow so if I did something wrong let me know.

The file I want to use is not a .db file which is what most of the info I've read is about. It's a .sqlite file and I was wondering how I would be able to use the data in it for a program I'm writing. I would prefer to not use a third party resource but I will if I have to. The file also changes every few days so I don't want to simply convert it externally to .csv or something.

Like I said I don't know much about SQL so any help is appreciated. If someone could show me how to make this data usable I would be very thankful.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire