lundi 2 mai 2016

Connecting a Sqlite database to android app

I am new to android development and I was wondering if it were possible to send a pull request from a sqlite db when a user enters in a value, after clicking through a sequence of buttons. For example.

User 'clicks' PC> 'clicks' GPU> 'clicks' Nvidia> 'clicks' MSI> 'clicks; GTX 980> 'enters length of unit wished' (returns error if unit doesn't exist or returns price of unit)

So ultimately the db would become filtered while clicking through till the user enters the size of the unit and returns a $ amount.

My professor recommended building this db in sqlite because I have to create a python script to 'read' tables and import them into this db and organize them.

If this were all possible does anyone have any tips as to how I would organize this db?

Thank you in advanced community. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire