dimanche 1 mai 2016

Consistency check between a mobile(sqlite) database and a hosted database(mysql)

I am developing an Android app where users can register and sign up using the credentials on a mysql database then stored temporarily on the sqlite database. Users can also apply for loans, request to buy stuff which will be available on the mysql database. So the basic idea is that, the information that is available on the mysql database has to be consistent with what is on the sqlite database. My question is: how can I be sure that what is stored locally on the sqlite database is consistent with what is on the mysql database? Is there a tool i can use to do this,which can plot graphs to represent information on both platforms? I'm aware of the CAP Theorem and I would prefer CP for the system. Thanks in advance!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire