lundi 2 mai 2016

Synchronisation between sqlite and mysql

I have an app that stores locally some data in sqlite, I have a server that stores the same data in a mysql database,

Both tables have a timestamp column that indicates the time it was edited.

What i want to do is sync the data so it matches, So if another devices changes the central data on the server, it is pushed down to all devices.

Currently i achieve this by ...

In the app i store the time i last made a server read. I ask the server for all data that has changed since ...

I make a read about every 30 seconds

My issue, what happens when the clocks change (this will potentially cause issues)

What is the standard way of achieving what i want, the project is very early in development so i can change if there is a much better way of achieving that i want.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire