mardi 28 avril 2015

How to create sqlite database in unity3d(c#)?

I need to create sqlite database in unity3d(c#) for android project, but can not find required information or tutorials.

I am following this link http://ift.tt/1Ad0hTH

but it give me the error

 Failed to load 'Assets/Plugins/sqlite3.dll', expected 64 bit architecture (IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_AMD64), but was IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_I386.    
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection:Open()    
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection:Open()

 Failed to load 'Assets/Plugins/sqlite3.dll', expected 64 bit architecture (IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_AMD64), but was IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_I386.
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3:Open(String, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum, Int32, Boolean)
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3:Open(String, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum, Int32, Boolean)
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection:Open()

 DllNotFoundException: Assets/Plugins/sqlite3.dll
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Open (System.String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
 Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection.Open ()

I am using unity3d v5 free version.

Is their any free plugins for sqlite database ?

Please provide me tutorials links if possible.

I would appreciate your help on this, thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire