mercredi 29 avril 2015

I want to have my add_data method to take input from my gui

I have a programe to read data to a data base. however it only takes preconfigured input rather than user input via my gui. Ive tryed using getters and setters but can,t seem to get the correct result . how can i change the following code to take gui input.My gui is in a different class.

    public void add_data( ){

try {
    makeStatement = dbConnection.createStatement();

     String insertSQL = "INSERT INTO Library (ID,Song,Artist,Album) " +
             "VALUES (2,'any song', 'any artist', 'any album');"; 
     System.out.println("data created");
      makeStatement.executeUpdate(insertSQL);
 makeStatement.close();
dbConnection.commit();
dbConnection.close();


} catch (SQLException e) {
    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
    e.printStackTrace();
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire