lundi 20 avril 2015

Android ecrpyt/decrypt sqlite database 100% secure

I am new born baby in android security point of view.What I am try to do is encrypt/decrypt Sqlite Database.

I have gone through multiple tutorial but nothing seem to be work.I have gone through Sql Cipher link but here in code I am getting below issue:

Type Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lnet/sqlcipher/AbstractCursor$SelfContentObserver;

Also I don't need password protected file. I have use Cipher default class that Android library provide like below:

Cipher c = Cipher.getInstance("RSA");
            c.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, privateKey);

But I doesn't find it secure.I suppose it can be decrypt by hackers.I need proper 100% encryption and decryption security of Sqlite Database.

If anybody know how to do that please let me know.Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire