dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Automatic Table creation - Hibernate

I am trying to recreate my Oracle database in SQLite using Hibernate. I have used the hbm2ddl tag value as "create". Still my SQLite DB is not getting created. Could someone please help me with this ? I have posted below my cfg.xml file

<!-- language: xml -->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD 3.0//EN" "http://ift.tt/UNuKEc">
<hibernate-configuration>
<session-factory name="">
<property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class"> org.sqlite.JDBC  </property>
<property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
<property name="hibernate.connection.username"></property>
<property name="hibernate.dialect"> org.hibernate.dialect.SQLiteDialect </property>
<property name="connection.url">jdbc:sqlite:resources/newdb.db</property>
<property name="hibernate.show_sql">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.format_sql">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.order_updates">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.order_inserts">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">create</property>
</session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire