vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Insert data to two tables byt query with merged result doesn't reload itself by loadmanager

I have two tables in local android database i.e. Articles and Pictures. First I parse data and put some of information to Articles and some to Pictures by bulkInsert() (separately).

Now I start activity. I init loadManager to get merged query from Articles and Pictures, named as "ArticlesWithPictures". I check if merged query has any items. If it has I show the content, else I try parse data from server.

On first run nothing happens (after parsing and storing data to database) because loader is checking "ArticlesWithPictures" uri instead of Pictures or Articles.

Is there any clear way to make it notify from provider and show content without restarting app?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire