vendredi 29 janvier 2016

error: cannot find symbol method onConfigure(SQLiteDatabase)

I am trying to make my app backward compatible. I went through whole development process targeting SDK version 22:

minSdkVersion 15
targetSdkVersion 22

So now, after I am satisfied with my app, I want to make it work on older phones. I decided to try to make it work on API level 8 so I edited build.gradle:

minSdkVersion 14
targetSdkVersion 8

And after changing whole lot of stuff in code, I hit this dbhelper problem I cannot resolve:

Error:(72, 14) error: cannot find symbol method onConfigure(SQLiteDatabase)

So, after trying to find how to resolve this, I think I should somehow import com.twofortyfouram.memento.provider.sqlite.SqliteOpenHelperCompat but I don't know how - Android Studio says

Cannot resolve symbol 'twofortyfouram'

Any help would be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire