dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Spinner Value not working

I am running into some trouble with my spinners. When every I select a value from them the spinner only takes the first value in the list.

For example I have a spinner with vales 1,2,3,4,5. When I select 4 the value taken from the spinner 1, this is the same if I select any of the other values.

Am I implementing the Spinner wrong? Or taking the values from the spinner wrong?

Spinner

<Spinner
    android:id="@+id/heatSpinner"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:layout_alignParentStart="true"
    android:layout_below="@+id/heat_title"
    android:entries="@array/heat"/>

Array/Heat

    <string-array name="heat">
    <item>1</item>
    <item>2</item>
    <item>3</item>
    <item>4</item>
    <item>5</item>
</string-array>

Taking Values from Spinner

                Spinner heat = (Spinner) dialog.findViewById(R.id.heatSpinner);
            final String heatValue = heat.getSelectedItem().toString();
            final int finalHeat = Integer.parseInt(heatValue);

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire