dimanche 28 décembre 2014

I cannot find my application folder on my phone after deployment

I cannot find my application folder on my phone after deployment.


Is there any easy way to view or search for a package on the phone?


I have searched data\data\ but found no inner folder nor my application package.


I then tried to copy the db file to the sd card


but my sd.canWrite() returns false I guess because it doesn't exist.


How can I fix this? or can I view the DB in my intelliJ easily without copying the db file?



public void exportDatabase(String databaseName) {
try {
File sd = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory();
File data = Environment.getDataDirectory();

if (sd.canWrite()) {
String currentDBPath = "//data//"+context.getPackageName()+"//databases//"+databaseName+"";
String backupDBPath = "dontacllDB.db";
File currentDB = new File(data, currentDBPath);
File backupDB = new File(sd, backupDBPath);

if (currentDB.exists()) {
FileChannel src = new FileInputStream(currentDB).getChannel();
FileChannel dst = new FileOutputStream(backupDB).getChannel();
dst.transferFrom(src, 0, src.size());
src.close();
dst.close();
}
}
} catch (Exception e) {

}
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire