dimanche 28 décembre 2014

unable to load dll sqlite interop dll WPF

I am doing one WPF application and trying deploy/publish it. As long as i run the application within Visual Studio, everything is fine. But when i am trying separate the deploy files[From Release folder] to antoher location and trying to run, am getting error.




Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)


I copied Sample.exe + Sample.exe.config + System.Data.SQLite.dll files from Release folder.


Additinal Info:

I have installed SQLite Nuget package.

Tried by unchecking prefer 32-Bit and setting Platform to Any CPU in solution properties.



I am new to the WPF, can anybody please correct me if my deploy process or anything else is wrong?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire