mercredi 31 décembre 2014

SQLite query returning old results

I have a sqlite database (.sqdb3) being created and updated by another application (of which I don't have any control over the code). I can run SELECT statements successfully against the db file using the standalone sqlite3.exe download. However, when I run the 3rd party application which updates the db content, re-running the SELECT statement returns the previous result set.


More specifically, when I first began accessing the .sqdb3 file, there were 9 records. I ran the 3rd party application which should have at least added 2 more records. When I run the sqlite3.exe SELECT * FROM table, it returns the original 9 records. When I open the .sqdb3 file in Scite (text editor) I can see references to the 2 new records and the timestamp of the file has been updated so I know the new data exists. When I make a copy of the .sqdb3 and run the sqlite3.exe SELECT * FROM table, I can see the anticipated 11 records. But no matter what, I only get the original 9 records from the primary file.


I've looked around to see if there's any kind of cache that needs to be cleared but there are no other files besides the .sqdb3 and the standalone sqlite3.exe and I'm not seeing any "clear cache" type commands via .help. I've tried closing and reopening the command prompt and reopening access to the primary .sqdb3, but so far the only way I can see the new records via sqlite3.exe use, is if I make a file copy of the primary db file and query against the copy.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire