mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Suggest best solution for my requirement below

I am created scanning application in windows using C#. Main task of my application is to get data from online SQL database to local database, after scanning complete and then upload data from local to online. now i am using XML file as local DB.I need to get download only one table from online DB which having 2 fields i.e (Ticket ID, Scanning Status). After records downloaded to local XML file, i am updating Scanning Status from False to True when ticket is scanned and then uploading Scanned tickets data to online database.


I was already did this work using XML files , but here issue is it took more time for downloading records (from Online to XML) and uploading (from XML to Online Database) because having thousands of records.


Loading time is issue here . so i am thinking about to use SQL lite or SQL Compact CE as local database instead of XML for faster Execution.


Please suggest me the best solution for my requirement


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire