vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Best way to fetch data from SQLite database in Android

I'm making an application which uses weather API so that when person enters zipcode, it shows the detailed weather conditions of a particular area. If my zipcode is valid, then I save my zipcode so that when I start my application next time, I have list of all zipcodes which I saved(All zipcodes populate in listview). I use SQLite database to save my zipcode


Presently, I'm using AsyncTask to query my database, get all the rows and show it in listview. But I feel that it is not the best way to query the database and obtain result. Can any one tell me the best and most efficient strategy which should be used to query SQLite database and show result in listview. I think I need to use loaders.


Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire