vendredi 30 janvier 2015

What are the steps of making an Android app for streaming episodes of a podcast's back catalogue?

As a programming beginner, I'm looking for a project to expand my skills and I would really like to program an Android app for my favorite podcast. I'd like it to have all the past episodes available for streaming. This way, the user has access to the entire catalogue without having to download all the episodes and take up a lot of storage space on their device.


I'm guessing the process involves scraping an RSS feed and importing the entries into an SQL database... I'd really appreciate a high-level overview so I can get the pseudocode down. If a tutorial exists online, I'd be over the moon! Thanks for reading and going easy on a beginner.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire