vendredi 30 janvier 2015

TypeError: Cannot read property 'openDatabase' of undefined

I want to work with sqlite with cordova framework for the first time. As I've read on a tutorial I should use ngcordova like this:



var db = null;
app.controller('mainCtrl', function ($scope, $ionicSideMenuDelegate) {
$scope.toggleLeft = function () {
$ionicSideMenuDelegate.toggleLeft();
}
$scope.toggleRight = function () {
$ionicSideMenuDelegate.toggleRight();
}
})
.controller('home_ctrl', function ($scope, $cordovaSQLite) {
db = $cordovaSQLite.openDB({name: "my.db"});
//db = $window.opendb({name: "my.db"});
$cordovaSQLite.execute(db, "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS people(id integer primary key, firstname text, lastname text)")
})
;


When I run this code an error says:



TypeError: Cannot read property 'openDatabase' of undefined


In some articles like this: How do I use the ngCordova sqlite service and the Cordova-SQLitePlugin with Ionic Framework? recommends to use commands like this: ionic start myApp sidemenu

I don't know what is it, I just use cordova command like: cordova run android or cordova create my_project

What should I do to run my create a table from my cordova project?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire