vendredi 8 janvier 2016

android / database / SqLite / ORM

i am very beginner in android development and i was trying to create a simple app withe database (SqlLite) with main operation such as insert , update ,etc

i tried to use library like (Realm or SugarORM) but it gives me err when i try to store the object i have create in the Database the emulator gives me this message (unfortunately my_app_name has stopped)

it gives me that err no matter what emulator i used

this is the part of code when it is give me the wrong

Realm realm = Realm.getInstance(getApplicationcontext);
realm.beginTransaction();
realm.copyToRealmOrUpdate(car);
realm.commitTransaction();

Note i have No syn text err Note i also get this err in logcat

E/OpenGLRenderer: Getting MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE from GradienCache E/OpenGLRenderer: Getting MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE from Caches::initConstraints()

and finally i am sorry for my bad English

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire