dimanche 28 décembre 2014

SQL CE instead of express

When creating new MVC application in VS2010 you get Account (Simple Membership Database) database in SQL Express format.


Since I have problems with database migration/ configuration on my remote host I decided to switch to SQL CE.


Question: how can I migrate from SQL Express to CE? Tried to re-create tables from express to CE but my approach to create names starting with 'dbo.' i.e. failed (used CompactView software)



CREATE TABLE [dbo].[webpages_UsersInRoles](
[UserId] [int] NOT NULL,
[RoleId] [int] NOT NULL);


so I created tables without 'dbo.' and it does not work.


Question: What is the best approach to migrate Simple Membershi Database from Express to CE?

Question2: Is migration from Express to SQLite easy?


Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire